As of July 28th, we will no longer be contracted with Delta Dental
Dear Valued Patient,
We hope this letter finds you and your loved ones well. We are writing regarding our relationship with Delta Dental.
As of July 28th, 2023, our office will no longer be a participating provider with Delta Dental. Unfortunately, Delta Dental is making it harder for participating providers to provide optimum care to its members.
We strive to maintain a practice where you see the same providers year after year with adequate time set aside for YOU and your dental needs and concerns. We are unwilling to compromise on our quality care, highly skilled team, local laboratories, or materials. For these reasons we are not contracted to any other insurance companies and are ending our contract with Delta Dental. Our contract and relationship are with YOU, our patient.
What does this mean for you?
- YES! We still accept Delta Dental so you can use your benefits here.
- YES! You can still use your annual benefit for your dental care.
- YES! We will continue to file your claims as a courtesy.
- NO! We do not want you to go elsewhere, you are a valued member of our patient family.
What will change?
- Delta Dental will likely send you a letter informing you that we are now an “out of network provider”. This letter is meant to encourage you to see an in-network provider because that is what is most profitable for Delta Dental.
- A change in your level of coverage is possible; however, with most plans the difference between in and out of network is minimal.
- Delta Dental will likely send you the check for your dental benefits rather than mailing it to our office. It is one of the few companies with this policy and it is meant to make it difficult for you to seek care outside of their network which is more profitable for them. We have several options to help you with this.
Please understand we are making this change to safeguard the same quality of care and customer service that you are accustomed to. Please contact our office with your questions and concerns. The entire team is dedicated to helping you navigate this change.
Ben and Susan Thompson