While many things have changed over the past year, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety and the safety of our team. As you know, infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Before reopening last May, we added additional dental equipment, personal protective equipment, and air filtration to address the challenges of the virus causing COVID-19.
We require masks for anyone that enters the office and enforce social distancing throughout the office. Our team worked hard to develop systems dedicated to providing the best dental care in a healthy environment. With the guidance of the CDC, we continue to review and revise these systems to ensure that dental treatment is safe in the midst of this pandemic.
Here is an idea of what to expect at your next visit:
- We are transitioning to paperless forms and will ask that you complete these in advance of your appointment. Any change in insurance coverage should be submitted a business day in advance.
- To minimize the number of patients waiting, we ask that you do not enter the office more than 10 minutes prior to your appointment time. If you wish to remain in your vehicle, please text or call us at 919-484-2617 to let us know you are here. When your provider is ready for you, you will receive a text to meet them at the door.
- We ask that you come alone to your appointment when possible, and that only one person accompany a minor or patient requiring assistance.
- We require that you wear a mask into our facility and request that you bring your own so that we are able to maintain our stock for patient care.
- When you enter, we ask that patients check in, verbally respond to the COVID checklist, and use the provided hand sanitizer before sitting down.
- We will be offering contactless payment via our in-office terminal as well as the ability to pay with a link sent directly to your smartphone to assist in social distancing.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient and team member, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, you can reach us at 919-484-2617 by phone or text.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patient family.