We understand you may be concerned about the safety of dental treatment in the midst of the pandemic. We certainly understand and want to assure you that it is safe. Oral health is essential and cannot wait. Delaying treatment or missing preventive care can result in unnecessary pain, disease, and infection.
Below are some of the things you will see when you return to our office:
- Pre-appointment screening and temperature checks
- Masks are mandatory while in the office outside of the treatment room
- Your provider will be wearing high level PPE at all times
- Mobile waiting room to minimize the number of people in the office
- Air purifiers in treatment areas
- Additional high-volume suction devices to minimize aerosols
If you would like to discuss any concerns about dental treatment with one of our providers, please reach out and we will be happy to discuss them with you!